TRCN past questions has been uploaded here for download in PDF format. On this page you will get to see important information regarding the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination TRCN. Please note that this past questions and answers is divided into four (4) categories which are:
- Category A – for Ph.D holders
- Category B – for Masters Degree
- Category C – for B.Sc, PGD B.ed degree holders
- Category D – for NCE degree holders
The TRCN past questions can be found on various websites like Nairaland. We will recommend that you get the past question from this website as you get the up to date version of the past question. The various categories have been listed below, you just have to select a category according to your class of degree. While the 2019 exams was approaching we had updated the past question up to 2018 and now the 2019 exams is now completed, we have added the 2019 questions. This past question you are about to download is a PDF document, you can now make payment and get a stress free download of the trcn past questions and answers, this past questions also contains questions on economics and computer science
Remain on this page to see how to download the Latest or Updated version of the TRCN Examination Past question and answers in PDF format
Is the TRCN Past Questions Necessary?
Take note that it is highly important that you get a copy of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination TRCN Past Questions as it helps you during the examinations. The TRCN registration holds every year, applicants can always visit this page to get their past questions fast and easily.
TRCN Sample Questions
1) Which of the following computer networks does no’ use the global system?
2) Which of the following is the first education law which spelt out that a person must be a qualified and registered teacher before he could be employed to teach in Nigeria?
(a)TRCN Act 31 of 1993.
(b) 1882 education ordinance
(C)1926 education ordinance
(d)1977 national policy on education
3) Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
4) Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except
a) liberal knowledge
b) subject knowledge
c) scientific knowledge
d) professional knowledge
5) Effective classroom interaction is
6) The essence of guidance and counseling in Nigeria exclude which of the following?
a) adjustment and growing needs of youths
b) changes in educational system
c) increasing societal vices
d) problems of democratic participation
7) Counseling theories exclude the following
b) client centered
8) The realignment of basic school curriculum which integrated certain school subjects towards vocational bent in Nigeria can be said to be a
9) Median most serious defect is that
a) it is infraction
b) it is difficult
c) it is skewed
d) it is simple
10) Scientific approach in thinking implies
a) individualized thinking
b) group thinking
c) dogmatic thinking
d) technical thinking
How to Get the TRCN Questions
To get a copy of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN Professional Qualifying Examination past questions and answers, simply click on GET PAST QUESTIONS NOW button and you will be directed to our payment page. Kindly select a payment option and click on pay now. You can make payment either by bank transfer or with your ATM card online. You can also copy account details from this site to the bank for payment.
Note that the past questions will be sent to your email address after payment. After downloading you material, kindly leave a review and rating in the review tab. We value your reviews and we use it to improve in our services