It is highly essential that you get the CIPM Nigeria Past Questions as you prepare for the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM). The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, CIPM Past Questions and Answers has been comprehensively compiled and available for download after purchase. The CIPM Past Questions has been compiled in a PDF format. We make is our duty to provide you with study packs for your exam prep. Our materials are real and 100% verified. Download Also NIPR Past Questions and Answers
CIPM Nigeria Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, formerly known as the Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, was founded in 1968 as an umbrella organization for practitioners in personnel management. It was renamed the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management in 1973. Finally, the Institute was chartered by Act No. 58 of 1992.
CIPM Nigeria Examining Process
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, CIPM examining process is in 6 stages, which are:
- Introduction to Management
- Writing and Communication Skills
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Fundamentals of Psychology & Sociology
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Nigerian Business Environment
- Business Law
- Computer Application and Management Information System
- Elements of Politics and the Nigerian Legal System
- Business Administration
- Advanced Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Statistics and Social Research Methods
- Learning and Development
- Public Administration
- Workforce Planning and Strategies
- Comparative Management and Administration
- Operations Research
- Organisational Behaviour and Performance
- Insurance and Pensions Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management I
- Presentation Skills
- Nigerian Labour Law
- Advanced Employment Relations
- Advanced Human Resource Management II
- Labour Market Analysis
Nature and Requirements for CIPM Examination
The minimum requirements to enter for the CIPM is The Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) with credit in five areas, including English Language and Mathematics, is the minimum educational prerequisite for student entrance. For applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma, an ordinary pass in either English Language or Mathematics may be considered.
Every year, the exams are held in February and August. The syllabus contains detailed information regarding the examination, and applicants are encouraged to read it carefully. At least one month prior to the examination date, candidates must have been accepted as student members.
CIPM Minimum Entry Requirements
- Holders of OND/NCE and or its equivalent in the Social Sciences, Humanities and Management courses shall begin from Foundation II.
- Holders of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in the Social Sciences, Humanities and Management courses shall begin from Intermediate II.
- Holders of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in other disciplines shall begin from Intermediate I
- Candidates who are 30 years and above with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language and Mathematics at “O” level and its equivalent will start from Foundation II.
- Holders of higher degrees (e.g. M.A./M.Sc/MBA/M.Phil/Ph.D) in relevant disciplines shall begin from PE I.
- Holders of higher degrees in other disciplines shall begin from Intermediate II.
- Candidates who hold the Associate certificate, by Examination only, of other relevant and recognized Institutes with a Bachelor’s Degree/HND and possess the requisite five credits at Ordinary level shall begin from PE I upon submission and acceptance of the student’s transcript from such Institute.
How to Pass CIPM Exams [Preparation for CIPM Examination]
Candidates should attend lectures at the Institute’s certified study facilities to prepare for the exam. In addition to lectures, students will discover recommended texts for each subject in the curriculum. Candidates will also be given personalized study packs (for all subjects) for a fee when they register for each diet of test. The texts aren’t all-inclusive. The candidate must attend the Induction ceremony after passing the examination and meeting the final professional requirements, at which he or she will be promoted to Associate.
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Past Questions 2021
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Past Questions and answers has been comprehensively compiled and available in PDF format. The CIPM exam past questions is the major tool we have provided to fight exam failure as far as the CIPM examinations is concerned. This material covers CIPM mock exam and the CIPM study materials is highly recommended. This material is available for Foundation I, Foundation II, Intermediate I, Intermediate II, Professional I, Professional II. Follow the instructions below to get your material.
Free CIPM Nigeria Study Questions (Sample Questions)
Question one In the simplex method of solving linear programming problem, the role of surplus variable is to
(a) Have inequalities of type greater than and equal to in equation form
(b) Make the L. P problem feasible
(c) Solve the problem
(d) Split simplex method into phases
Question two The main focus of network analysis is to
(a) Maximize total project duration
(b) Minimize total project duration
(c) Maximize total project cost
(d) Control project cost
Question three The following except one is not an advantage of network model
Question four One of the major objectives of a transportation problem is to
(a) allocate goods to people
(b) sell goods to people
(c) bring goods nearer to the people
(d) transport goods to the supply point at a minimum total cost
Question five One of the following is not a method of obtaining initial feasible solution in a transportation problem
(a) stopping stone
(b) simplex method
(c) least cost method
(d) Vogel’s approximation method
Question six In a transportation problem, the rim condition means
(a) The absence of dummy
(b) The addition of dummy to source
(c) The total demand equals total supply
(d) The addition of dummy to destination
Question Seven The following are component of a queuing system except
(a) waiting line
(b) service point
(c) traffic intensity
(d) customer arrival
Question eight The point of intersection between the cost of waiting customer per unit an operating the service facility per unit is
(a) optimum service level
(b) waiting time
(c) traffic intensity
(d) service rate
Question nine Stepping stone method consists of computation of
(b) Relative cost
(c) Minimum cost
(d) Maximum cost
Question ten Network analysis dealing with demand in an uncertainty environment is known as
(a) critical path
How to Get the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria Past Question and Answers
To get the latest version of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria past question, select your stage and click on the GET PAST QUESTION NOW button, fill in your details on the next page, select your payment method and hit the PLACE ORDER button. After successful payment, the material will be sent to you in a PDF format.