Last Updated on June 10, 2022
IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF Download 2021… Download the latest version of the IVC scholarship past questions and answers at Past Questions Forum. Did you apply for the IVC Scholarship? Do you need a material that can help you while preparing for the IVC scholarship examinations? If your answer is yes, you are at the right page. We have a comprehensive compilation of the IVC scholarship past question and up to date. If you have applied for the IVC scholarship, this material is strictly for you. Get this material now and prepare for the IVC scholarship examinations. Download Also: NLNG Scholarship Past Questions
International Vocational Center (IVC)
In cooperation with another 23 NGOs around the world, the International Vocational Center (IVC) is an international non-governmental organization, a subsidiary of the United Nations, primarily committed to research and education, human capital, entrepreneurship and social empowerment programs.
IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers 2021
The International Vocational Center (IVC) scholarship past questions and answers has been uploaded on this page and ready to download. All candidates who have applied for the International Vocational Center (IVC) scholarship application, are strictly advised to get this material as it is the major guarantee to pass the IVC scholarship examination. We will also be discussing the benefits of the International Vocational Center (IVC) scholarship past questions. A free version of this scholarship past question has also been posted below.
Benefits of IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
The International Vocational Center scholarship exams past questions and answers is strictly important to those that have applied for this scholarship. You know that so many individuals have applied for this scholarship and what will make you different from them is how you prepare for the IVC Scholarship examination. That is why we introduce this material to you. The material contains past scholarship questions from the International Vocational Center with detailed solutions. This material will guide you on the areas of concentration, you will also get the know the subject combination and so on.
Free IVC Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (Sample Copy)
Below is a free version of the IVC Scholarship past Questions and answers. Note that this is just a sample copy. To get the complete material, you will have to make payment.
Question one In the year 2000 which two departments combined had exactly the same amount of employees as the Product Development department?
A. Stamping and casting
B. Human Resources and Manufacturing
C. Stamping and Human Resources
D. Human Resources and Product Development
E. Human Resources and Casting
Correct answer: E
In the year 2000, the Product Development department constituted 20% of the workforce. Human resources (11%) and Casting (9%) together have 20%.
The answer is Human Resources & Casting
Question two In the year 2000, the Product Development department constituted of 400 employees. How many employees worked for the Stamping department in that year?
Correct answer: C
Product Development constitutes 20% (one fifth) of the work force and has 400 employees. Stamping constitutes 25% of the workforce.
Therefore, (400 x 25) / 20 = 500 = the number of employees working in the Stamping department.
Question three Which two departments combined accounted for a larger share in the employee distribution in 2005 in comparison to 2000?
A. Casting and Human Resources
B. Product Development and Casting
C. Human Resources and Manufacturing
D. Product Development and Stamping
E. Human Resources and Product Development
Correct answer: C
You should workout which two departments combined are larger in 2005 than in 2000 from the listed options.
1st option Casting & Human Resources constituted 20% in 2000 and were only 18% in 2005. 2nd option Product Development & Casting constituted 29% in 2000 and were only 26% in 2005 3rd option Human resources & Manufacturing constituted 46% in 2000 and were 50% in 2005 therefore this is the correct option. No need to compute further.
Question four In 2005, the Product Development department consisted of 150 employees. This number was 25% lower than in 2000. How many employees worked in the Stamping department in 2000?
E. None of these
Correct answer: D
How to Get Your Past Questions and Answers
To get the latest version of this material, simply click on the GET PAST QUESTION NOW button and you will be directed to our secured payment option page. On arriving the page, your personal details will be required. Fill in your details, select a payment option and click on place order.
The material will be sent to your email address after payment.