ABSU Post UTME Past Questions… The Abia State University Post UTME Past Questions and answers is available here candidates seeking for admission into the University of Abia State can now get a copy of the ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and answers here.
Benefits of the Abia State Post UTME Past Questions
It is important that candidates seeking for admission into the Abia State University get a copy of the Abia State Past Questions and answers as it prepares candidates for the Post UTME screening examinations of the Abia State University.
Abia State University Sample Questions
1. Economics is the study of human behaviour as it relates to the .
A. efficient allocation of resources
B. production of goods
C. operation of companies
D. generation of income
2. Consumer surplus tends to be higher when demand is
A. perfectly elastic
D. unitarily elastic
3. If demand increases without a change in supply, equilibrium price and quantity will
A. remain unchanged
B. shift inward
4. One of the characteristics of oligopoly is the availability of .
A. few sellers
B. few buyers
C. many sellers
D. a single seller
5. During the era of barter, money was generally in the form of .
B. precious metals
6. A change in the pump price of petrol in Nigeria has a direct on the
A. prices of consumer goods
B. prices of essential goods
C. cost of materials
D. cost of transportation
7. The reward on machinery and equipment in the process of production is known as
How to Get the Abia State Post UTME past questions
Simply make payments either through bank transfer or using your debit card and the past question will be sent to you via you email in PDF format.
Your reviews will be highly appreciated.