Download the latest version of NIIT Scholarship Past Questions and answers with just a click. Individuals who have taken part NIIT Scholarship application for the academic year are strongly advised to get their copies of the National Institute of Information Technology Scholarship Past Questions and answers. Download JIM OVIA Scholarship Past Questions
- To make payment using your ATM card click on "Get Past Questions Now" button above otherwise make payment to the account below.
- Account Name: Peace David
- Account Number: 0492152088
- Bank Name: GT Bank
Once your payment it successful kindly send the "PAST QUESTION" you need, your "ACCOUNT NAME" and "EMAIL ADDRESS" to 08058135496 or click on the BUTTON below to send via WhatsApp.
About National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
National Institute of Information Technology is an Indian multinational company that provides companies, institutions and individuals with learning management and training delivery solutions. It has three major business lines throughout the world: Business Training Group, Skills and Careers Group, and School Learning Group.
Traded as BSE: 500304
Industry For-profit education
Founded 1981 as National Institute of Information Technology
Founder Rajendra S. Pawar
Vijay K. Thadani
Headquarters Gurugram, India
Key Features of NIIT Scholarship Past Questions
- Current Affairs/World Records
- Numerical Aptitude
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal/Reading Comprehension
NIIT Scholarship Sample Questions
Question one A is twice as good a workman as B andtogether they finish a piece of work in 18 days. In how many days will A alonefinish the work?
A. 31 days
B. 25 days
C. 27 days
D. 29 days
Question two If the value of x lies between 0 & 1 which of thefollowing is the largest?
Question three Find the odd one out
A. Hard : Soft
B. Long : High
C. Sweet : Sour
D. Pointed : Blunt
Question four The first mechanical computer designed by CharlesBabbage was called
How to Get National Institute of Information Technology Past Questions
To get the complete past questions on NIIT simply click on GET PAST QUESTION button and proceed to payment page.
- Bank Branch (making payment using mobile phones)
- Pay With Card (making payments online using ATM Debit Card)
What To Do After Getting Your Past Questions
After downloading your past questions from your mail, encourage us by rating our products and services and as well leave a review in our review box above.
NIIT Frequently Asked Question FAQ
- niit scholarship nairaland
- niit scholarship 2019
- how to pass niit exam
- niit java question papers
- ptdf scholarship past questions
- meaning of niit
- problem figures
- complete the following series aaz cew eit goq
- scholarship exam questions and answers pdf
- cai test questions
- niit scholarship exam questions and answers
- niit kaduna scholarship
- niit scholarship
- niit question paper 2019
- niit scholarship exam result 2018
- niit agbara
- niit portal
- niit in ilorin
- niit kaduna courses
- niit professional skills aptitude test
- niit top up universities
Drop your questions in the review tab above and we will give you a reply as soon as possible.