Last Updated on January 4, 2023
POLAC Interview Questions is now available here in PDF format. A lot of student have come to us requesting for the latest POLAC Interview past questions and we made it accessible to you in a PDF format. The rest of the information on the page will guide you on how to access the Polac interview questions in a pdf format as well as all information you need regarding Polac interview.
Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Available Programmes.
There are certain accessible Programmes at the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) that one must choose before applying for admission; you must choose the Programmes that you want to study and only apply for those that you can study. Please keep this in mind. On completion of the studies, the following degrees will be given a Bachelor’s degree.
- History & International Studies
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Forensic Science
- Political Science
Requirements For POLAC 2023 Interview Application
As a candidate who is unfamiliar with the Nigeria Police Academy, there are a few things you should be aware of. In order to get admission to the Nigeria Police Academy, you must adhere to the terms and conditions listed below. Good luck.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 to be considered. Your birth certificate must clearly indicate this, and it must be stamped by a government hospital.
- Applicants height must be 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) for the males and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) for the female applicants.
- A male’s chest size requirement is an extended chest span of at least 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- You may be unable to work if you are physically or intellectually disabled or have a deformity that prevents you from performing at a high level.
- The importance of SSCE, NECO, or GCE credentials cannot be overstated.
- The required educational certifications and courses for graduates of higher education institutions are clearly stated on the recruitment webpage. So, when filling out the application, make sure to select that box to see which positions match your educational qualifications. Check out the list below for further information.
POLAC Interview Past Questions
Question one In bird, the’ following feathers possess after shaft
a. Quill and filoplumes
b. Down and filoplumes
c. Covert and down
d. Quill and covert
Question two The nutritive layer of the eye in mammals is……………
a. refracting media
d. Scia a
Question three Ultra fit ratio in the Kidney takes place in the
a. Bowman’s Capsule
c. Loop of Henle
d. Proximal Convulatrfd Tubule
Question four Which of the following bones is not a component of the fore limb?
Question five The condition in which the anthers mature before the stigma is called………….
Question six In most true ferns, sporangia are grouped into……..
Question seven The ration of carriers to sucklers in the F2 generation derived from a parental
cross at two carriers of heamoglobins Sgene is
d. l : 2
Question eight In which part of a leguminous plant can bacteria like Azotobacteria be found?
a. Spongy mesophyll
b. Root nodes
c. stern internodes
d. Stem nodes
Question nine In a dicotyledonous stem, companion cells are round closed to the………………
a. Endodermal cells
b. Silver tubes
c. Xylem vessels
d. Pericylic fibres
Question ten The position occupied by an organism in a food chain is referred to as…………..
a. Trophic level
d. feed level
How to Purchase Nigeria Police Academy Interview Questions
To purchase the latest version of the POLAC interview past questions and answers, kindly click on the GET PAST QUESTION NOW button select a payment method and proceed to payment. Once your payment is complete, your material will be sent to your email address in a PDF format.